A BOC Trading Account allows you to:
- Purchase gas products
- Shop and manage your account online
- Have goods delivered to you
How to get started
1. Download print and complete the application form in full.
• Open the interactive PDF , type into the active fields in the form and complete all sections that are relevant to you.
• Ensure that you select the cylinder rental option that suits you best and read the terms and conditions carefully.
• Once you have completed all active fields in the form, save it to your desktop and print it out.
• Once you have printed your form ensure you SIGN the declaration in black pen WITHIN THE SIGNATURE BOX.
Please note: Electronic or Digital signatures will not be accepted.
2. Send in your completed application form by:
- Uploading your form here OR
- Faxing it to 0800 262 703 OR
- Post to Account Opening
Private Bag 93300
Otahuhu, Auckland 1061
An original proof of photo identification (eg, driver’s license or passport) must be provided and a copy attached to the application.
The account opening process may take up to 3 working days.
If you need your goods today, you can submit your application at the nearest BOC Gas & Gear store or Distributor Partner.
3. Have any questions? Please read our FAQs.